Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey. We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
Go1 is currently on the lookout for an experienced Scrum Master to join our mission teams. The Scrum Master will manage the adoption of Agile and Scrum Practices across multiple technical delivery teams. You will work with engineers, product managers and stakeholders to facilitate the adoption and ongoing delivery of technical products via the Scrum methodology. You will be a champion of process, and support process adoption to improve the quality and speed of technical delivery.
Your main responsibilities
- Guide the flow of work for your teams - from feature or idea inception to release
- Work to make your teams autonomous – the objective being to operate broadly and empower them with tools and skills to manage their work
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of various rituals and practices – uplifting where appropriate
- Ensuring technical deliverables are predictably broken down, assigned and developed to be released as deployable software
- Be an excellent mentor and coach in Agile practices. Coaching and developing individuals in Agile methodologies
- Manage an area of uplift across the engineering team more broadly
- Develop and coach on modern engineering practices and values including xP, DevOps, TDD, BDD, and more
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary
- Continuously improve velocity and predictability through experimentation and measurement
- A degree in a relevant field, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master delivering technical software solutions
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies, primarily the Scrum method
- Experience in process change and adoption across technical delivery teams
- Scheduling and tracking experience using open source tools like JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Approachable, calm, and mentoring personality
A successful applicant should have advanced or better skills in most of the following:
- Experience with Agile testing approaches and frameworks
- Experience as an Agile coach
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or PSM I/II
A successful applicant might have skills in the following:
- A software development background – you still tinker in your spare time
- 2+ year’ experience as a software developer delivering SaaS software solutions
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us