Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey.
We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
We're currently on the search for an experienced Customer Success Manager. Join Go1 in helping reach our goal of 1 billion learners!
- To maximise utilisation of and satisfaction with Go1 products and drive renewals with increased ARR for existing customers.
- Customer satisfaction is key to the role of Customer Success Manager – to create an excellent customer experience and ensure all Go1 customers are maximising value from the Go1 product range
Your main responsibilities
- Develop in depth understanding of the Go1 platform and content library; and evangelize Go1 across your portfolio of customers
- Cultivate deep relationships with customer stakeholders, understand their needs and provide support that results in their success with Go1
- Assist customers by answering any questions, building courses or reports and any other conﬁguration in the system that may assist the customer in utilising Go1 to its full potential
- Take ownership of any issues raised by Go1 customers; proactively reach out to customers and ﬁnd solutions that will assist them; proactively resolve any occurring problems
- Identify incremental customer opportunities, develop and pitch solutions, negotiate and close additional transactions
- Maintain accurate data around opportunities, sales activities and revenue projections in CRM
- Exemplify Go1 values and and promote brand positioning throughout your identified market
- Mentor, coach and support other CSMs in pursuit of overall success of Go1
- Analytical approach to identifying opportunities
- Experience with SaaS sales and carrying sales targets
- Proactive problem solving
- Compelling communication skills; ability to explain Go1 solutions to technical and non-technical people
- Planning, organisation, listening skills, time management
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding of Learning & Development practices and content
- Technical + business acumen
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us