Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey.
We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
We are currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join a growing, high-performing team, reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for managing Salesforce and the related ecosystem, including integrations, workflows and data management, as well as administration duties i.e. manage roles, rules, automation, validation and functionality
Your main responsibilities
- Handle all Salesforce administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Manage and/or collaborate on all projects that touch the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Implement system enhancements and create and maintain all related documentation.
- Complete regular internal system audits, prepare for upgrades, and manage data feeds and other system integrations
- Work with stakeholders and the user community to develop and agree the enhancement roadmap, design system enhancements, and coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Assist in training of new users and help to grow adoption across the organisation
- Test the stability and functionality of the platform and identify and address risks
- Support the team in ensuring validity and reliability of data in Salesforce and related systems.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience as a Salesforce administrator; Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- You possess a deep understanding of a Salesforce business tech stack (Salesforce/Pardot/Outreach/Dialpad or alternatives), best practices and functionality
- You may also have other Salesforce certifications such as Sales Cloud and Developer, if so, we would love to hear about it
- You have strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- You will have previously demonstrated your ability to meet deadlines, drive projects to completion, handle and prioritise simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- You are a creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills; you know how to assess the impact of new requirements on all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Preferably you will have experience with Agile development practices along with interpersonal skills and an innate ability to work collaboratively
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us