Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey.
We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
We are currently looking for a Senior Partner Success Manager to join a growing, high-performing team, reporting to the Head of Partner Success. You will be a self starter who is extremely driven and have proven experience within account management or business development with revenue accountability. You will love being multi functional, wearing plenty of hats as you juggle the needs of your partners.
You will also have the ability to communicate to all levels of the business and co-ordintate across technology, marketing and sales to drive outcomes for both Go1 and your partners.
Your main responsibilities
- Overall account management for the book of partners under management
- Manage internal GO1 stakeholders to guide partners through the enablement process
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the partner function to drive success
- Work with distribution partners to enable GO1 ARR from these partners and generalte consistend leads
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts
- Manage a portfolio of Content Partners with the aim to retain and expand their business
- Proven experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development
- Existing relationships / strong network within the HRIS/LMS/Saas Technology industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills (listening, explanatory, persuasion, negotiation)
- Good knowledge of or experience with CRM and reporting tools
- High ability to empathize and be able to communicate to all levels of the business, on the phone, email, chat, and in person
- An ability to open and convert sales/upsell opportunities with partners
- Experience in contract negotiation
- High alignment to the GO1 Values:
- Strong internal drive to provide excellent work and an excellent user experience
- Bias towards action
- Demonstrates creativity and candor
- Loves learning
- Can work and be part of 1 single team across the entire company (collaboration, teamwork)
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us