GO1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The GO1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. At GO1, we go to infinity and beyond through excellent work, prioritising actions over words and encouraging creativity and candour. It is with this spirit that we are driving hyper-growth and international expansion.
We are currently in search of an enthusiastic and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to manage recruitment for GO1 on a global scale.
As GO1’s Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will ensure that our recruitment processes are efficient and effective. You will be recruiting for all roles in the company across Engineering, Product, Sales and central services. This is a fantastic challenge for an experienced In-House Recruiter to handle recruitment for GO1 across all our global locations.
You should be proactive and very well organised with the ability to follow and enhance processes. You are a team player with good attention to detail and the desire to offer a good candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
Your main responsibilities
- Own the recruitment process, ensuring that all required authorisations are obtained at each recruitment stage and ensuring all managers follow the correct process
- Create, amend, and maintain job adverts that attract high quality candidates and represent GO1’s employer brand
- Manage the end-to end recruitment process, including the posting of job ads, reviewing and shortlisting incoming applications, phone screening, scheduling interviews and maintaining communication with candidates throughout the process; use GO1’s recruitment tools throughout the process (Bamboo HR, LinkedIn recruiter, etc)
- Proactively headhunt and approach candidates when recruiting for a role that is difficult to fill
- Proactively build and maintain a pool of talent to contact when the need arises
- Investigate new recruitment channels and job boards to include niche markets, and keep agency expenditure to a minimum
- Work closely with the rest of the People & Culture team to continuously enhance the candidate experience and ensure a smooth Onboarding experience
2+ years’ experience as an In-House Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist with a proven track record of filling a large amount of roles across different departments
- You have experience recruiting Engineering roles
- Experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter and Bamboo HR is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise roles depending on the urgency of the role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and keep calm under pressure
- Must be able to work efficiently within a small team and individually
- Experience of recruiting for niche roles preferred
- Experience of the learning technologies industry and hiring on a global scale is preferred, but not essential
Why you will love working for GO1
- You will be able to work autonomously and own the recruitment process at GO1 - this is a fantastic opportunity to improve processes and bring your ideas to life
- You will be part of a high achieving, fun loving, global team that believe in 'one team' and succeeding together
- Come and join us in our newly renovated office on Brisbane's South side with ample parking opportunities and casual work environment. You also get to enjoy free coffee, snacks and regular celebrations on site
- We are passionate about Learning - take advantage of unlimited access to the GO1 Learning platform - thousands of training modules are waiting for you!
If you're passionate about recruitment and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn't perfectly match our ideal credentials. We are committed to diversity and especially encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply.