We are in search of an Executive Assistant, with strong time management and attention to detail, to support our busy Executive team.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to our busy executives, especially the CEO, COO and CRO.
You should be energetic, intellectually agile and resilient. Very well organized and resourceful, ensuring you find a way to get things done.
- Assisting with organising work schedules, including managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments
- Preparing communications on behalf of the Executives
- Extensive inbox management and highlighting of critical areas
- Internal and external stakeholder management including being a key point of contact for Executives
- Researching, scheduling, and coordinating travel arrangements, internal and client meetings
- Documenting and maintaining minutes and actions for meetings
- Preparing reports, communication packs and other documents by liaising with relevant stakeholders, and ensuring information is reviewed ahead of time
- Completing ad hoc and minor tasks on behalf of the Executives
- Identifying opportunities to continuously optimise the time and efficiency of the Executives
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence others
- Advanced at MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
Why'll you will love working for Go1:
- Remote work options
- We have an in-house barista, lots of food and snacks and lunch is provided on Fridays
- Culture, we have an inclusive and supportive working environment
- Ample parking and a newly refurbished building with the latest fit-out
- No two days are the same at Go1, get excited to work with a fast-paced organisation with a diverse range of tasks that keeps things interesting