This is a unique opportunity to join our Global Support team - assist our customers navigating the GO1 platform and help them out with any issues.
As our new Customer Support Representative, you will be responsible for ensuring that customers have an excellent customer experience whilst resolving their issues as quickly and efficient as possible. You will be part of a global team with offices in different locations where we provide 24/7 support to our customers.
This role is based in Kuala Lumpur, and flexibility is required with regards to working weekends or shifts outside business hours.
Previous experience in providing application support and working with ticketing systems is not required, but may be helpful.
Most importantly, you are customer-focused, have an incredibly strong attention to detail and can find solutions that work for both GO1 and our business customers.
• Previous experience in providing application support and working with ticketing systems will be highly desired
• Minimum 1 year experience in application support role/s
• You love your customers and you keep them front-of-mind in everything you do
• You are a good listener - You are good at listening to your customers and understanding their underlying problem - even if they do not clearly communicate them to you
• You are a problem solver - you understand your customers core issues and with the help of your technical expertise, you come up with possible solutions, both short term and long term
• You are a strong communicator - you can explain the GO1 system to technical and non-technical people and get them excited about our learning solution - via the phone, email or chat
• You are a team player - we are a friendly, supportive and hard-working team and we want you to fit right in
• You are organised and you can work under pressure - you will be managing various customer requests independently and you will need to respond to them in a timely manner
• You are comfortable with a fast-moving environment where constant change is the norm
• You are flexible: responsibilities and requirements might change due to the nature of a fast changing startup company Your Responsibilities We will teach you all about our GO1 product and services so that you can support our customers in the best way possible.
On a daily basis, you will:
• be responsible for ensuring our customers are receiving the fastest and best possible support
• answer, troubleshoot and solve technical questions via phone, online chat and email
• answer product and sales inquiries via online chat as required
• work with online systems such as: ticketing/support systems (eg. Jira), learning management system, communication systems and other online tools
• educate and assist clients in performing tasks in our online LMS system
• liaise with higher level support and technical staff internationally
• assist colleagues with data entry, data aggregation, research, report building and other tasks
• provide assistance and support to your colleagues and other teams whenever it is needed.
• live, breathe and champion the company values and culture.
Your application was submitted successfully.