Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey.
We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
We are currently looking for a VP of Partnerships to help acquire, onboard, and enable Go1 affiliate channel partners. The role requires end-to-end partner account management, from identifying potential partners to work with, to signing commercial agreements with partners, to driving the ultimate success of those partnerships. The VP of Partnerships is responsible for achieving partner acquisition targets and subsequent revenue from that channel. You will also manage a small team of partner managers.
You are a senior leader bringing experience with you from the learning industry and you are extremely driven. Your background in Account Management and/or Business Development means you will hit the ground running. You will love being multi functional, wearing plenty of hats as you juggle the needs of your partners and manage a team of Partner Managers.
You will have a high level of commercial acumen gained via extensive experience running channel programs and will be able to manage key executive relationships both internally and externally. You will work collaboratively with the Sales Leaders and implement ideas and strategies to excel the channel.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts
- Target, acquire, and enable Affiliate Partners that drive incremental revenue for Go1
- Manage key accounts in the region and have accountability for their success
- Manage the sales lifecycle of your partner leads and opportunities: engage with new leads, understand their needs, provide demonstration of the Go1 offering, prepare proposal, follow up, negotiate, close sale, and manage on an ongoing basis
- Become familiar with Go1’s technical integration patterns for partners
- Manage agreement negotiations and work with legal and other teams within Go1 to reach commercial outcomes
- Track and forecast activity and achievement in CRM (Salesforce), maintaining accurate data around opportunities and communications
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams within Go1, including marketing, sales, legal, revenue projects and finance where required to deliver a seamless experience for our partners.
- 5 + years proven experience in partnership, sales, marketing or business development
- Existing relationships / strong network within the HRIS/LMS/Saas Technology industry preferred
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence C-Suite stakeholders
- A high level of experience developing growth strategies with the ability to construct models to support
- Good knowledge of or experience with CRM and reporting tools
- A deep understanding of SaaS businesses and the associated buying cycles of organisations
- Analytical, brinigning an understanding of the key metrics that drive success
- An ability to open and convert sales/upsell opportunities with partners
- Experience in contract negotiation
- High alignment to the Go1 Values:
- Strong internal drive to provide excellent work and an excellent user experience
- Bias towards action
- Demonstrates creativity and candor
- Loves learning
- Can work and be part of 1 single team across the entire company (collaboration, teamwork)
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us
- We offer extensive benefits, including but not limited to:
- Unlimited leave policy
- Stock Option plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) and Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
If you're passionate about a positive employee experience and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn't perfectly match our ideal credentials.