Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey.
We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
We are currently looking for a proactive Digital Marketing Manager to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
In this role you will build and execute regional and global campaigns. The position will work within our marketing tech stack in collaboration with internal teams to gather requirements and translate business needs into executable marketing campaigns.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product Marketing and Sales to determine goals, target segments, campaign flows, creative and metric requirements for each campaign
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and Product Marketing to ensure cohesive design and execution of marketing campaigns
- Create, deploy, manage and monitor automated and demand generation marketing campaigns using Pardot. Campaigns will include nurture programs, scoring programs, and automated email communications, ad hoc email campaigns, social media and event programs
- Create emails, landing pages, templates, forms, offers and reports within Pardot to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to reach new customers and expand revenue growth within existing customer bases
- Support with research activities where requested by Product Marketing
- Create and expand marketing automation best practices to increase demand generation metrics
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing automation and campaign development and implementation
- You have a strong background and established track record of implementing marketing campaigns and driving customer acquisition throughout the marketing funnel.
- Ability to use data and analytics to inform decisions
- Proficiency in Pardot to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google suite of products
- Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally with marketing and sales
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, balance multiple priorities and reprioritise as needed
- Strong problem-solving skills and a technical nature to use technology to implement solutions
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS or Adobe Creative Suite preferable but not essential
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us
- We offer extensive benefits, including but not limited to:
- Unlimited leave policy
- Stock Option plan
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) and Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance
If you're passionate about a positive employee experience and have relevant skills and experience, please consider applying even if your background doesn't perfectly match our ideal credentials.