Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey.
We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
We are currently searching for a Sales Operations Manager to play an instrumental role in helping the Go1 Revenue Operations division scale long-term.
- As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be part of our Revenue Operations Team and responsible for providing support to the Revenue Organisation in the form of sales process improvements, reporting and analytics as well as sales performance.
- Ensuring use of consistent Sales KPI definitions across company is your responsibility. Moreover, you will work with Finance, HR, and Sales to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning to increase sales productivity and manage the overall commission structure and sales territory assignments.
- Documenting the Go1 sales process and providing collateral and artefacts to sales representatives to reduce friction in the sales cycle are key components to this role as well as influencing capital allocation decisions.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support sale steams and sales leaders with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Provide executive level reporting in relation to metrics and channel performance
- Partner with Sales and Marketing departments to constantly refine sales processes
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting
- Track and analyse key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/ Sales Representatives and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- 3-5 years of experience in sales operations as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimising processes
- Ability to present to senior management as well as identify improvements in our sales processes
- Bachelor's degree required, technical or business-related field preferred.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of other CRM applications and email marketing strategies.
- SQL skills preferred
- Strong experience engaging with and managing senior business stakeholders
- Genuine care for the customer experience across the entire lifecycle