Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey. We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
Go1 is currently on the lookout for a talented Cloud Solution Architect to join our rapidly growing team in Melbourne.
As a Cloud Solution Architect within the Global Revenue Operations, Deal Desk & Bid Management Team, you will be responsible for the discovery and solutioning of Customer and Partner needs including but not limited to Partner Integrations, Enterprise Customer Projects, Tenders and Bids as well as local technical presales support for the region.
You will be a subject matter expert on the Go1 product and technologies with the ability to present to large enterprise organisations demonstrating the benefits of our technology. Working alongside our Sales and Partner teams, you will support the breakdown of complex needs into suitable slides of value. At times, this may be passed to other stakeholders within the business to implement. Therefore, your solution design must be descriptive and robust enough to be managed through our Go1 Engineering Teams and External SI Partners.
Clear documentation and process in relation to the tools available as well as the ability to clearly visualise and in turn, articulate to sales representatives to access in the presales process are also fundamental to this role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Attend customer meetings and presentations to gather requirements and assess feasibility - successfully demonstrating products and solutions in front of prospects.
- Help educate customers on the value proposition of Go1, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment of Go1 powered eLearning solutions.
- Lead and/or participate in business solution design, analysis, detailed design, technical architecture, and implementation activities as appropriate
- Collect and document business and system/technical requirements into prioritized user stories, UML, and architecture design artifacts
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers and become their trusted advisor supporting their project’s success.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams, and support.
- Help provide one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using Go1 solution
- Engage in hands-on configuration and development of Go1 eLearning solutions, assisting and coaching functional team members as required.
- Support the response to technical Bid and Tender requirements including security questionnaires
- Outgoing and engaging- able to lead workshops that turn loosely understood problems into solution design
- Experience in REST/GraphQL API integration, middleware, and networking architecture for highly available, customer integrations with the Go1 SaaS solution
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies. Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Architects, IT Management and developers.
- Strong written communication skills.
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Strong Agile experience, able to guide the team in incremental and iterative value delivery of technical solutions to achieve business outcomes
- Technical degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
- Genuine care for the customer experience across the entire lifecycle
- Alignment to the Go1 values
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us