Here at Go1, we are committed to providing the best learning opportunities to improve lives through education and training.
The Go1 Content Hub is the largest curated eLearning library from the world’s top training providers, available for a single subscription within an existing learning platform, or available on ours.
We are proud of our team culture where everyone can contribute, have a positive impact and be part of the Go1 journey. We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation.
Go1 is currently on the lookout for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to be a senior member of the Australian acquisitions functions acquiring AsiaPac's largest employer organisations in order to generate annual recurring revenue for Go1.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop an in depth understanding of the Go1 platform and content library; and evangelize GO1 across the relevant target market
- Develop and execute a detailed territory plan that includes a complete list of target accounts and the routes, plays and personas needed to access these prospects
- Execute on sales life cycle for opportunities
- Prospect for and cultivate leads;
- Demo Go1 products to potential customers & understand their needs
- Develop and pitch proposals
- Negotiate business terms and close transactions
- Lead from the front; mentor, coach and support other AEs in pursuit of overall success of Go1
- Maintain accurate data around opportunities, sales activities and revenue projections in CRM
- Cultivate positive external relationships on behalf of and to the benefit of Go1
- Exemplify Go1 values and and promote brand positioning throughout your identified market
- Provide strategic insight to the internal management team and suggest ideas for enhancement of operations
- 7+ years in solution selling subscription software or SaaS products to enterprise customers.
- Compelling consultative communicator (in person, on phone, in writing)
- Ability to tell the story of brand, product & content in an irresistible manner
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer
- Empathy with potential customers
- Planning, organisation, time management
- Negotiation skills
- Understanding Learning & Development market and practices
- Tenacity and persistence
Why you will love working with us
- We love what we do, and we work hard but we’re also flexible and have fun in the process
- We work as a team – we are open to new ideas, resolve issues together and continue to learn from each other
- Enjoy unlimited access to the Go1 Content Hub - thousands of training courses are waiting for you!
- Go1 is on a stable and rapid-growth curve and you will have the opportunity to grow with us